Qeshm Day Tour for Both History and Nature Lovers
- Duration (Hour)8
- Visiting Time8:30 Am to 4 PM
- Departure PointQeshm Island
- You will visit UNESCO-recognized Geo Park in Qeshm.
- You will visit an ancient historical port on the Persian Gulf.
- You will walk in the paradise of geology; in Chahkooh Canyon and the Valley of Stars.
- You will have boating experience through the Mangrove Forests.
- You will travel to the ancient history by visiting Khorbas Cave.
- You enjoy from the traditional food of Qeshm Island.
Photos of the Tour
Best Highlights of Qeshm Tour
- Package 1
Select Preferred Date
Group Size And Pricing
Hotel pick up
Hotel drop off
Qeshm Island, laying along the Persian Gulf, adorns the southern edge of Iran. Being the largest island in Iran, Qeshm holds the Unesco listed Geo park spread along its vast area. In this day tour, you will discover wonderful sights awakening your enigmatic senses. We take you to every corners of Qeshm and to the most coveted destinations including the rocky shapes of ChahKooh Canyon, the Valley of Stars, Khorbas Cave and Mangrove Forest.
What To Expect
We start our day tour by a pick up at your accommodation. Our first sight is ChahKooh Canyon located on the northwestern part of the island. This awesome canyon is formed initially due to the geological phenomenon such as tectonic pressure and compression and secondly due to water erosion. After wandering in the eerie mountains and walls, we head to the shipyard situated in the port of Guran. In this place, you can visit the construction process of the traditional wooden cargo, known as Lenj. You can take memorable photos from the only place practicing the ancient tradition of shipbuilding in the Persian Gulf.
Our next destination is the Mangrove Forest known as Hara forest in Persian language. This calm journey in this UNESCO biosphere reserve lets you discover a secret that the trees rooted in the salt water extract the salt from the bark and take the sweet water to the leaves. We travel on a boat through the labyrinth of the trees and enjoy the tranquility.
Then, we go to Laft Port, one of the oldest villages of the Persian Gulf. We will visit the architectural landmarks of this historical village, especially the wind towers, which are the iconic architectural element of this village. After having a delicious local food in Laft, we head to Khorbas Cave located on the southeast of the island. Its stunning architecture is very popular among the visitors where you can enjoy both the natural and the ancient man made dwellings dating back to the Parthian era. We then go to visit a part of the UNESCO-listed geo park, the Valley of Stars, known as Dare Setaregan by locals. Being the most visited sight in Qeshm, this weird valley embraces a natural form of rocks and statue-like formations.
- If your accommodation is located close to our appointed place, we will pick you up at your accommodation.
- The order of the visiting of the places may be changed during the high tide in the Mangrove Forest.
- Bookings missed or cancelled within determined hours will incur a strike against participants as below charges:
- Before 48 hrs: 25%
- Before 24 hrs: 50%
- Within 24 hrs: non-refundable