Iran Travel & Health Insurance
Travelling to different countries, and visiting
new places is always an exciting adventure. However, we humans, fragile and
vulnerable creatures, are always exposed to various dangers and so our adventures
are wrought with a certain amount of risk. This unavoidable, ever-present
amount of risk may work deep down in our unconscious as a source of anxiety, barring
us from taking full pleasure out of our adventures. For this reason, humans have made measures, in
the form of symbolic contracts, to reduce their anxiety concerning that amount
of risk present in their lives. Travel and health insurance is one of the ways
human beings have come up with to reduce their anxiety concerning the
above-mentioned iota of risk forming a part of their travels and adventures. Here,
we are going to help you to have your Iran Travel & Health Insurance,
making your mind peaceful and your entry to Iran easy.
Why is it necessary to buy travel and health insurance for travelling to Iran?
In 2011, it became compulsory for travellers to Iran, to buy and have their Travel & Health Insurance before applying for Iran Visa.
Note: If you already possess travel insurance, be sure to have the phrases "IRAN" or "Islamic Republic of IRAN" or any combination of these phrases, specifically outlined on your policy.
In addition, simple medical care and medicines are cheap and affordable in Iran. However, if anything of consequence occurs and you need to be hospitalized or undergo surgery, it could turn out to be quite expensive.
How to buy Iran Travel & Health Insurance?
There are two ways to buy Iran Travel & Health Insurance:
1. If you are going to collect your visa at any of Iran's International Airports, you can buy your Travel & Health Insurance at the insurance counter for approximately 15 euros.
2. IranRoute insurance service: IranRoute online travel agency works with one of the best and oldest insurance companies in Iran, Iran Insurance Company (Bimeh Iran), to provide foreign visitors of Iran with the best services and prices available in the country.
(To compare our prices with other companies and agencies, please select your country from the map and calculate the Insurance Price.)
To be more informative, we give you the most important points mentioned in Bimeh Iran policy:
Note: Bimeh Iran insurance is valid for six months and will be issued in just one working day.
The services covered by Bimeh Iran policy are
· Payment of medical,
surgical, and poisoning treatment
· Transfer and admission
of the insured to the nearest
hospital in Iran.
· Repatriation of minors
to their respective countries in the event
of the insured's hospitalization
The benefits included in this policy
· Medical transfer
· Imbursement of treatment expenses
up to 10,000 euros
· In the event of any medical emergency, Bimeh Iran shall provide
the insured with the required information.
of the corpse
of accompanied minors
· Juridical Comradeship
· Loss of document
· Undertaking the attendant’s travel
to Iran from their
country of origin in an emergency.
The general exclusions contained in the policy:
· The services subject of this contract shall be extended only to visitors, whose sojourn in Iran lasts less than 92 consecutive days.
· The insured's commitments do not cover the medical costs borne, directly or indirectly, by the
insured without prior notification
of Bimeh Iran (Subject of chapter IV of this contract).
The insured's commitments inclusions
· Application for aid.
· Timely contact with Bimeh Iran.
of insurance coverage coincides with the date of your arrival in the Islamic republic of Iran as indicated in
· The cost of cancelling this
policy, given the insured is unable to embark on the trip due to his/her
failure to secure the required Iranian entry visa,
is 2 to 3
To read the complete policy provided by
Bimeh Iran, please click here.